Kunkle Cast Steel Safety Relief Valve 300/600
Cast steel, exposed spring valves that meet ASME section I for steam and ASME section VIII for air, gas and steam services
Suitable for use on steam boilers and generators, pressure reducing stations, reciprocating or rotary air/gas compressors and for pressure vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators and lines.
- Heavy duty construction of high quality cast steel with stainless steel full-nozzle trim for optimum performance.
- Bolted yoke design for easy maintenance.
- Steel yoke incorporates a cover-shield for guiding surfaces and provides for fully exposed spring.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness for tight shutoff.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- All adjustments are factory sealed to help prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Gags available.
We Also Recommend