Kunkle Valve Models 91/218/228 Safety Relief Valves
Cast iron liquid relief valves with bronze trim including models UL and FM approved for fire pump installations
- Bolted bonnet allows easy inspection and servicing without removal from system.
- Quality cast iron body and bonnet.
- Insert and disc available in bronze or stainless steel and lapped for optimum performance.
- Springs are steel with plating for corrosion protection.
- High lift, wing-guided disc offers high relieving capacity.
- Pivot between disc and spring corrects misalignment and compensates for spring side thrust.
- ANSI B16.1 rated 250# inlet and 125# outlet flanged connections as standard.
- Optional epoxy-coated internal body and bonnet for corrosive environments (to 125°F (52°C)).
We Also Recommend