Keystone Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves - Figure 221/222
Keystone 221/222 Butterfly Valves
An economical bonded resilient seated butterfly valve for bi-directional and end-of-line service.
• F221 Wafer style valve
• F222 Lugged style valve
• Bubble tight shut-off at full rated pressure in both directions.
• The F222 lugged version is suitable for bi-directional end-of-line service at full
• Top and bottom bearings absorbs side thrust loads.
• A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for flange
• Body locating holes for easy installation and centering between flanges.
• Extended neck allows adequate
Ideal for building services and irrigation applications that require shut-off control.
The valve has a molded in seat and can be used in full vacuum service.
We Also Recommend