Kunkle Cast Iron Safety Relief Valve - 6252/6254
Cast iron ASME section I steam and section VIII, air, steam and gas ‘UV’ National Board certified safety valves including model 6254 to ASME section IV ‘HV’, PED certified for non-hazardous gas
Suitable for use on steam boilers and generators, pressure reducing stations, reciprocating or rotary air/gas compressors and for pressure vessels including tanks, receivers, intercoolers, oil/gas separators and lines.
- Heavy duty high quality cast iron construction with stainless steel semi-nozzle, trim and disc.
- Bolted bonnet design for easy maintenance.
- Seats lapped to optical flatness.
- Dual control rings offer easy adjustability for precision opening with minimum pre-open or simmer and exact blowdown control.
- Heavy duty lift lever assembly.
- All adjustments factory sealed to prevent tampering or disassembly.
- Each valve tested and inspected for pressure setting and leakage.
- Valves available National Board certified to ASME sections I, VIII and IV, and PED certified for non-hazardous gas
We Also Recommend