Albany Helical Gear Pump
Albany Pump - Positive Displacement Gear Pumps 0-35 GPM
• Helical Gears for smooth, quiet running.
• Self Priming due to close manufacturing tolerences.
• Suction lift of up to 20 feet
• Can be close coupled or base mounted with pump-motor unit.
• Pump housings are of close grain cast iron.
• 3 Section doweled design insures alignment, efficiency and ease of field service.
• Shafts are of ground and polished steel.
• Full face thrust bearings are available in bronze, carbon, and cast iron.
• Mechanical seals are of Buna, Viton, and Teflon.
EASY MAINTENECE :
The 3-Section design of the Albany Pump combined with the unique slide fit of the bearings makes disassembly of the pump and replacement of individual components easy and simple.
By-pass model pumps ( integral relief valve ) can be converted to plain pumps ( no by-pass ) by interchanging pump covers ( and vice-versa ). The various bearings available can be interchanged in the field to suit the application requirement.
We Also Recommend